We have a range of ongoing projects which involve the design, manufacture and assembly of a range of products. We have a specific requirement for Fitters who can assemble a range of mechanical products.
The ideal candidate will have a range of skills and experience they can bring to McAree Engineering. The most important of these will be a can-do attitude and an ability to work with a small team to get the job done.
The role will involve both assembly and welding work on a range of metal fabrications including Industrial HVAC Air Control Dampers, bespoke metal fabrications and a range of pipework.
The Ideal candidates will have:
- Proven experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working with hand tools, both electrical and pneumatic
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications
- Good understanding of health & safety practices within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team to deliver end results
- Ability to work to deadlines ensuring the quality of end product
- Attention to detail essential
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and a flexible approach
- Excellent time management skills.
MIG Welding Requirements:
- MIG Welding experience
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings essential
- Fabrication experience essential
- Ability to work as part of a multicultural team
- Forklift license would also be desired but not essential
- Practical understanding of safe methods of work
*Candidates will be required to undergo a welding test.
Fitter Welder Requirements:
We specialize in the design and manufacture of Industrial HVAC Air Control Dampers. We are looking for additional Welder Fitters to help us complete this long-term project.
- MIG Welding/Fitting experience essential
- Experience of mechanical product assembly essential
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to work within a team and on your own initiative
- Awareness and experience on hand-tools and handling steel
These roles will be based in our Carrickroe and Ballinode factories.