One of Irelands leading Sheet Metal Fabrication Companies, McAree Engineering are looking for CNC Machine Operators to join their team. The company is based across two sites; Ballinode and Carrickroe, in Monaghan and currently employ 160 people. Due to continued expansion we have an opening for a Material Handler – Forklift Driver within our team based at our manufacturing facilities in Ballinode, Monaghan.
In addition to offering an outsource sheet metal fabrication business, McAree Engineering also operate a Mechanical Engineering Projects facility and manufacture V-Mac silos – their own brand range of agricultural, biomass and waste water treatment bulk storage solutions.
Reporting into Production Manager
Will perform duties including but not limited to the below:
- Loading lasers with material stocks
- Moving material between work stations
- Kitting/Packaging finished orders
- Comply with Health and Safety and other regulatory requirements
- Ensure all work areas are clean and tidy
- Experienced Multi Directional Forklift Licence holder
- Be very organized, detail-oriented, and precise
- Must possess good organisational skills, the ability to work well with others.
- Effective communication skills
What We Offer
We are a 3rd generation family business and have a strong focus on health & safety whilst at the same time operating a friendly work environment offering excellent rates of pay. We believe in ongoing training and offer all our team members the opportunity to work with high-end machines and equipment.
McAree Engineering Ltd, Ballinode, Co Monaghan www.mcaree-eng.com