One of Irelands leading Sheet Metal Fabrication Companies, McAree Engineering are looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team. The company is based across two sites; Ballinode and Carrickroe, in Monaghan and currently employ 160 people. This position will be based in Ballinode.
In addition to offering an outsource sheet metal fabrication business, McAree Engineering also operate a Mechanical Engineering Projects facility and manufacture V-Mac silos – their own brand range of agricultural, biomass and waste water treatment bulk storage solutions.
The role reports to the Production Manager.
- To organise and supervise resources required for implementing the production plan
- Contribute to production plans, run weekly toolbox talks and gain feedback from operators to ensure continuous improvement on the shop floor
- Take ownership of the health and safety for area of responsibility.
- Manage factory floor quality.
- Manage a multi-cultural team
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of managing people
- A technical/engineering qualification is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of operating CNC machines.
- Fork lift license would also be desired but not essential.
These roles are available for the Day and Evening shift.