One of Irelands leading Sheet Metal Fabrication Companies, McAree Engineering are looking for CNC Machine Operators to join their team. The company is based across two sites; Ballinode and Carrickroe, in Monaghan and currently employ 160 people. Due to continued expansion we have a number of vacancies for experienced sheet metal machine operators within our team based at our manufacturing facilities in Ballinode, Monaghan.
In addition to offering an outsource sheet metal fabrication business, McAree Engineering also operate a Mechanical Engineering Projects facility and manufacture V-Mac silos – their own brand range of agricultural, biomass and waste water treatment bulk storage solutions.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings essential
- Experience of laser cutting and/or Press Brakes
- Experience of Trumpf Lasers, Press Brakes and Punch machines will be an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a multicultural team
- Forklift license would also be desired but not essential
- Practical understanding of safe methods of work
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- a minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- a technical qualification
- excellent communication skills
- experience of operating CNC machines
We operate a 2 shift system covering 7am to 3am, 5 days a week
McAree Engineering Ltd, Ballinode, Co Monaghan www.mcaree-eng.com