Trainee MIG Fabrication/Fitter Welder
One of Ireland’s leading Sheet Metal Fabrication Companies, McAree Engineering are looking for Trainee Welders to join their team. The company is based across two sites; Ballinode and Carrickroe, in Co. Monaghan and currently employ over 180 people.
In addition to offering an outsource sheet metal fabrication business, McAree Engineering also operate a Mechanical Engineering Projects facility and manufacture V-Mac silos – their own brand range of agricultural, biomass and waste water treatment bulk storage solutions.
Due to continued expansion, we have a number of vacancies for Trainee Welders
The roles will work across our Fabrication teams working with experienced Welding Supervisors who will help you develop your welding skillsets.
If you have a can-do attitude and are willing to learn and enjoy working as part of a team then this may be the opportunity for you. We are looking for bright, enthusiastic people who want to develop into excellent metal fabricators.
The role will involve both assembly and welding work on a range of metal fabrications including Industrial HVAC Air Control Dampers, bespoke metal fabrications and a range of pipework.
The Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience of working with their hands
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications is desirable
- Good understanding of health & safety practices within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team to deliver end results
- Ability to work to deadlines ensuring the quality of end product
- Attention to detail essential
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and a flexible approach
- Excellent time management skills.
MIG Welding Requirements:
- None – but you need to have a good attitude to work and a willingness to learn
Apply in writing with a CV to email@example.com
McAree Engineering Ltd, Ballinode, Co Monaghan www.mcaree-eng.com