V-Mac Silo Assembly Operators
McAree Engineering design and manufacture their V-Mac Silo Range of Bulk Storage Silos at their Ballinode factory in North Monaghan. V-Mac Silos are sold throughout Ireland and the UK to customers in the Agricultural, Biomass & Plastics sectors and are recognised as the leading Silo brand.
We currently have vacancies in our V-Mac Team for Silo Assembly operators.
Working as part of an assembly team the successful candidates will:
- Assemble the full range of V-Mac Silos to the customer specification and to the required quality standard
- Complete pre-delivery inspection
- Adhere to safety guidelines and company policies at all times.
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Experience of hand tools, air guns, grinders etc
- Previous experience in assembly, manufacturing, or a related field is preferred
- Welding experience would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to safety and adherence to company policies
- Understanding of Safe Methods of Work
Apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 24th April
McAree Engineering is a 3rd Generation family business. We offer excellent T&C’s and there is the opportunity for further personal development within the company.
We are 3rd generation family business and we have a strong focus on health & safety whilst at the same time operating a friendly work environment offering excellent rates of pay. We believe in ongoing training and offer all our team members the opportunity to work with high-end machines and equipment.